Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Here is your chance to secure a lifestyle sanctuary for your family in the picturesque rolling hills of Mahana/Upper Moutere. With TWO Homes on ONE property, this desirable location will tick the boxes for inter-generational families looking for room to keep a farming lifestyle or create a new one.
Offering 10 acres or four hectares of manageable land which includes room to keep your choice of hobby livestock, a stand of mixed pine, macrocarpa & cedar, a plethora of sheds and even a small irrigation pond to keep the garden and stock watered over our long hot summers.
Main House - 70's Split Summerhill Stone with Single Glazed Aluminium Joinery.
- Wood Burner plus potbelly
- Three double bedrooms plus fourth bedroom or games room (potential to add ensuite)
- In-ground Concrete Swimming Pool
- Separate Laundry - three-way bathroom
- Double Garage, Workshop, Double Carport, and Woodshed
- Vaulted Ceilings in the living areas - large lounge flowing to a covered pergola and
sheltered north facing deck
- Resource Consent and Code of Compliance - built-in 2014 (Covenant in place for use)
- Double Glazed, fully insulated, heat pump
- Gas Hot water, LED Lighting
- Dishwasher, rangehood, gas hob and under-bench oven
- Covered north facing deck with views to the western ranges
- Double Carport
The property is serviced by three 30,000 litre rain-fed water tanks with a UV Treatment system. There is a new septic tank biosystem installed in 2014 with the addition of the 2nd dwelling. Other buildings on the property include a chook house, a small shearing shed, campervan storage shed, and utility/storage shed.
To view the Tasman District Council File and Title Documents copy and paste this link: bit.ly... bit.ly...Title