Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Hutt City's number 1 Real Estate team, specialising in residential and commercial sales, letting and property management. Licensed under the REAA 2008.
The Professionals are an award winning real estate sales team. We are local property experts who specialise in all facets of residential real estate from sales and marketing to property management, body corporate, letting and investment. Our five offices are located in Lower Hutt, Stokes Valley, Wainuiomata, Eastbourne and Wellington.
All offices are locally owned and managed, with a combined sales force of over 50 agents supported by administration staff and an in-house marketing department. Professionals, Redcoats Limited offers a multi professional service designed to fulfill your every real estate need.
There is now only one new home left in Central Lower Hutt's newest subdivision, Myrtle Gardens. Located on the corner of Myrtle Street and Laings Road, this brand new home will epitomise the best of living in the heart of Lower Hutt. You will have your own stylish, urban oasis just across the road from Queensgate, the Dowse Art Museum and the new Civic Gardens. Zoned for all the desirable schools and a handy walk to all public transport, this freehold property is unrivaled in Lower Hutt as to what it has to offer.
• Freehold titles. No body corporate
• Unique Central Hutt location
• Three bedrooms - master with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
• Complete with a car pad
• Two designer bathrooms (including master ensuite), with an additional separate
WC on the living level
• High quality fittings and Bosch appliances
• Generous living spaces, including separate dining and a private outdoor area
• Fully insulated, double glazed with aluminium windows, carpeted and designed to
let in plenty of natural light
• Heat Pump and Infinity Hot Water System
• 10% deposit now, pay the rest on settlement (work on the site is commencing in July and is expected to be completed March 2022)
Myrtle Gardens has come together with careful, thorough planning and the team are all very excited to bring these homes to the market. With only one left in this unbeatable location, make sure you contact Lou today to secure your new home at Myrtle Gardens.