About this property
The sea views here are some of the best we've seen. We invite you to take a look yourself - by day or evening, like an ever-changing piece of art.
Built-in 2005 with all the modern conveniences, yet with the elegance and charm of an earlier era. Skilfully designed to maximise the views from almost every room the current owners have found it an absolute joy to come home to. Offering open plan living which flows seamlessly to a paved courtyard, ideal for breakfast with a view, or stoke up the outdoor fire in the evening. Views like this paired with an internal access garage are almost unheard of combination in Wellington.
Some of its many features include:
• Kitchen with a view- stone benchtop and quality appliances
• Four spacious double bedrooms, stunning master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Fourth bedroom could double as a teenage hangout - with mezzanine area
• Three tiled bathrooms
• Large garage with internal access and additional car park
• Insulated with ducted heat pump making it comfortable year-round
• Gas fireplace, high ceilings and timber floors
Located steps to the Mt Victoria Lookout, walking tracks and bus routes.