About this property
Impressive size & fabulous flow, modernised & built to stand the test of time on a freehold 1061m2 section. Well-connected split level living; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges, spacious lined attic space perfect as office or rumpus room & more...
Our owners are desperate to be closer to their families in the South and are offering their stunning 320m2 family home for another family to enjoy.
Modernised and renovated to a high standard throughout the list of chattels are extensive!
From the gorgeous new kitchen, bathroom, and laundry to the double glazing in specific areas and by adding glass balustrades throughout has allowed the light to flow & connect all the living areas accenting the architectural angles of the ceilings & large windows. So much on offer here the photos don't tell the whole story...
- Spacious open plan lounge with tall ceilings
- Dining and Kitchen flows to outdoor patio
- Media room with full entertainment centre included.
- Master with own walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and Juliet balcony
- Bedroom wing includes two spacious bedrooms & family bathroom
- The fourth bedroom, near the master, is perfect for young kids to sleep nearby.
- Bonus extra area- large lined attic currently used as an art studio and office, perfect for working from home.
- Massive double garage and carport
- Fully fenced lawn and gardens.
- two large garden shed and unlimited storage options
- Well-built in brick and Hardiplank detail.
Positioned on an elevated private 1061m2 freehold section in the heart of Gulf Harbour, close to a choice of amazing beaches, golf courses, schools, cafes and restaurants, the Gulf Harbour Marina and walking distance to daily Ferry services to the Auckland CBD for an easy work commute.
This inviting family home has room for everyone, oozes a sense of quality and style, whilst still feeling like a true family home.