There has been a nationwide directive to try to reduce face-to-face consultations by 70%. We need to limit foot traffic into the medical centre.
1. Do NOT walk into the medical centre if you - or someone you are caring for - have cold or flu symptoms, a sore throat or fever - even if you have not travelled or had close contact with a person with Covid-19, or someone at risk of Covid-19. Please ring ahead on 09 235 9102 and you will be given instructions on what to do.
2. Do NOT walk into the medical centre to make an appointment. Please telephone to make an appointment instead on 09 235 9102.
3. When you telephone, you will be "triaged" and offered either a telephone consultation or face-to-face consultation depending on the severity, type of problem and risk.
4. If you do require a face-to-face consultation, Do NOT bring children or other family members into the medical centre unless absolutely necessary.
5. These rules DO NOT APPLY if you have an acute medical emergency. E.g. you have chest pain, acute shortness of breath, abdominal pain, or other acute severe symptoms or injury.
6. We will be assessing many people in their cars, if it is deemed that they require face-to-face assessment.
We appreciate your patience and co-operation in helping us keeping Waiuku safe and healthy.
George Shiers has been looking for his favorite jumper for more than two years, and he is longing for its return.
Hi Neighbours, It might be raining but the record dry which is depleting Auckland's water supply is not going away in a hurry. Is it "just a dought?": Read the story below:
Kia ora Auckland, it's time to dust off that old camera, get out and about and show the rest of your neighbours your favourite, treasured spots in your region. It could be an awesome view, the shy wildlife or even the old buildings that are wanting their stories to be told.
Go ahead, get snapping and illustrate what's beyond your backyard.
Post your photographs in the comments below ⬇️