Microbe Apocalypse? All Your Questions Answered!
Copthorne Hotel, 100 Oriental Parade, Wellington
Tuesday 18 February 2020 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Cost - $10
We are now faced with more severe health threats than ever before. It is time to build bulletproof immunity for you and your family.
Join us to learn about your immune system and the antibody response that will fight even the toughest threats. Find out all about the latest scientific advancements and the latest research.
Graeme Clegg, Chairman & Founder | New Image™ International Presents:
- Why the World Health Organisation declared a global emergency.
- Virus - facts and myths identified. Understand and minimise the risk.
- At the current infection rates, it has been reported that by the end of February, there could be over 2 million infected and 30,000 deaths.
- Antibiotics are totally ineffective against Viruses. Only antibodies can neutralise viruses.
- Colostrum strengthens the immune system. The Coronavirus targets those with weak immunity. 10% of those hospitalised die. Throughout history, those with robust immune systems have survived every plague and epidemic.
Phone/Text Gary now on 021 1155049 to reserve your seat.
Hello everyone I am looking out and listen to the sounds of our neighborhood I hear the sounds of the rubbish truck and birds.
What are people up to day do share it helps all of us to stay connected through this time
For many New Zealanders, there's never been a better time to give themselves DIY bangs, a drunken bowl cut or partial shave of the head.
But worried stylists across the country are preparing for the hair-pocalypse when salons reopen. Have you resorted to cutting your own hair? How did it go?