Need a puncture repaired? We've heard a few people have been getting punctures while out doing their essential errands or heading to work.
But don't worry we can help! You can book online or call our team on 0800 30 50 60.
Plus we have contactless servicing to ensure your safety - so you’ll have peace of mind when attending your appointment.
To book a puncture repair click here: bit.ly...
To find out more about contactless servicing and which stores are open, click the READ MORE button below.
Before re-hanging your clean curtains, we recommend you thoroughly wash the inside of your windows and frames with warm soapy water with a small amount of bleach in to get rid of any mould spores that are present, taking care not to splash on your carpet or other soft furnishings.
Mould grows as a result of sun, moisture and dust or dirt so any attempts to minimize these environmental conditions will help.
- Removing the moisture from your windows each morning.
- Curtains can be vacuumed using the round brush attachment to remove dust
- Ensuites can be a major source of moisture in a bedroom, ensure these are well ventilated
- Avoid drying washing inside
- Opening windows for a small amount of time each day to let the moisture out of your home
- Curtains can be spot cleaned using a solution of washing powder and warm water – this will often leave a watermark so spots should be patted dry with a towel, then dried with a hair dryer.
- Please note: “Exit-Mould” & citrus cleaners will most often strip the colour out of your curtain and leave chemicals in the fabric that will cause it to rot
Call us today on 0800 579 0501 to book in for a clean!
Free to good home desex txt me on 0272506233
I'm looking for a reasonably low cost upright exercycle - if anyone has one they want to sell please private message me. Thank you very much.