A motion activated weatherproof camera suitable for outdoor domestic security applications. It will record video in 720p quality when motion is detected for you to playback later on a computer or TV to see what really happened. Features a bright 38 LED infrared light to illuminate objects at night, LCD status display, and schedule function. An SD card is required (available separately) as well as 4 x C batteries, which can last for months. There is also an option for a 6VDC power supply should you be close to a mains outlet (use MP3145). Easy to install and operate.
• Operation: Day/Night(24hours), Day (Colour)/Night (Black/White)
• Image Sensor: 5MP Colour CMOS sensor
• Picture Resolution: 8MP max
• Video Resolution: 1280 x 720(20fps) with Audio
• Lens: 50° Field of View
• IP Rating: IP66
• IR Range: Up to 9m
• IR Illumination: 40 IR Emitters
• Time Lapse: 5 - 600 seconds programmable
• Delay Time: 1 - 600 seconds programmable
• Stamping: Date/Time stamped on still image/video
• User Interface: Bottom control panel with LCD Display
• External Memory: SD-card up to 32GB
• Ports: TV Out, USB, SD Card, 6V DC
• Video output: PAL, NTSC
• Power Supply: 4 x C cells or 6VDC (not included)
• Dimensions 140(H) x 75(Dia)mm
#CAMERA #SPECIAL #PLUGNPLAY #WEBELIEVEINQUALITY :-)
Plug N Play Team
We want to celebrate the unsung heroes who are keeping our country going through lockdown.
Frontline nurse Debra Larsen's life has turned into a "real whirlwind" since the coronavirus outbreak began.
She's been so busy setting up testing centres around the Waikato. and helping them run smoothly that she's barely seen her two teenage daughters.
Do you know a coronavirus lockdown champion who deserves to be recognised? Tell us about them in the comments below.
To read more about Debra's life on the frontline, click here.
Why are buses still running As I go on my daily walk I see buses still operating To day is the first day we have actually seen a passenger on the bus surely this just ridiculous
Orders I have made recently include the following:
SPUDZ - fruit and veges. Great service and reasonable prices. Two hours notice required. Delivered to your door. Free delivery as far as I can tell.
EGMONT SEAFOODS - Range of fresh fish at usual prices. 200gms parcel increments. Also some frozen items. Standard delivery $7.50 but that could depend on address. I was only charged $5.
KIWI BUTCHERY - Good range of meat and meat packs. Normal prices as far as I can tell. Free delivery next day or later as nominated with minimum order $30. Minimum $10 for individual items - assorted meat packs to $100.