1. Affordable: For 6 days or more, we are cheaper than Nelson Airport.
2. Availability: We are open whenever the airport’s open – 7 days / week.
3. Competition: Our existence helps to keep our competitors prices down and gives you choice.
4. Convenience: We meet you at the airport and return your car to you there, when you fly back.
5. Covered: Your car can be covered by one of our car covers, or your own, while you’re away.
6. Dry: No more getting wet walking from the car park to the terminal or when looking for your car on your return.
7. Easy: No more worrying about finding a car park or how far you will have to walk to the terminal.
8. Health: Save your back. Have your bags lifted out of your car and put back in when you return. Use our back, not yours.
9. Inside: For an extra $6 / day we will store your car in a shed or container. The ultimate protection.
10. Key swaps: If a different person is flying in to pick up your car, no problem.
11. Last minute: Phone bookings can be made on your day of departure (if space is available).
12. Licensed: We are a licensed Nelson Airport operator so you can trust us.
13. Love: Love your cars paint work – don’t risk having it chipped by cars being parked next to it.
14. Medical: We can meet you at the disabled park right outside the terminal if you have a medical condition limiting how far you can / should walk.
15. Online booking: Secure your parking in advance and know exactly how much you are paying.
16. Protection: Away for a long time? Our solar battery charges will protect your battery. You don’t want to come back to a car that doesn’t start.
17. Recommended: Nelson / Tasman’s best travel agents recommend us.
18. Refundable: Relax knowing that your booking is 100% refundable if your plans change.
19. Reviews: Our reviews say it all. Read them and you will see why we are the reliable service that so many people trust.
20. Safety: We can organise a Warrant of Fitness (W.O.F) test or servicing of your car for no extra service fee.
21. Security: Our secure storage yard has a locked gate and is fully fenced.
22. Support a small local business that is creating service and employment opportunities for others.
And, last of all:
23. ENJOYMENT: Start your holiday with great service and a friendly smile from one of our team.
For excellent service that you can rely on, go to:
We are looking for seniors 65+ to take part in a short questionnaire to help us improve our website. The questions will take no longer than 3 minutes to complete and no personal information is required. The winner of a $50 Prezzy Card will be drawn at random on 27 April and contacted directly.
Visit www.readerstours.co.nz and spend a few minutes browsing our website. Think about the pages you would visit and the information you would like to see in order to book your next adventure! When you are ready, click here to complete our questionnaire.
Thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We are exposed to many viruses at any one time but there are two simple actions we can all do to help prevent us from catching or spreading viruses: thorough and frequent hand washing and drying, and sneeze and cough cover. #COVID19
A woman in her 70s in the latest confirmed coronavirus case in Nelson, with another four probable cases, including a teenage girl in Marlborough.