1. Affordable: For 6 days or more, we are cheaper than Nelson Airport.
2. Availability: We are open whenever the airport’s open – 7 days / week.
3. Competition: Our existence helps to keep our competitors prices down and gives you choice.
4. Convenience: We meet you at the airport and return your car to you there, when you fly back.
5. Covered: Your car can be covered by one of our car covers, or your own, while you’re away.
6. Dry: No more getting wet walking from the car park to the terminal or when looking for your car on your return.
7. Easy: No more worrying about finding a car park or how far you will have to walk to the terminal.
8. Health: Save your back. Have your bags lifted out of your car and put back in when you return. Use our back, not yours.
9. Inside: For an extra $6 / day we will store your car in a shed or container. The ultimate protection.
10. Key swaps: If a different person is flying in to pick up your car, no problem.
11. Last minute: Phone bookings can be made on your day of departure (if space is available).
12. Licensed: We are a licensed Nelson Airport operator so you can trust us.
13. Love: Love your cars paint work – don’t risk having it chipped by cars being parked next to it.
14. Medical: We can meet you at the disabled park right outside the terminal if you have a medical condition limiting how far you can / should walk.
15. Online booking: Secure your parking in advance and know exactly how much you are paying.
16. Protection: Away for a long time? Our solar battery charges will protect your battery. You don’t want to come back to a car that doesn’t start.
17. Recommended: Nelson / Tasman’s best travel agents recommend us.
18. Refundable: Relax knowing that your booking is 100% refundable if your plans change.
19. Reviews: Our reviews say it all. Read them and you will see why we are the reliable service that so many people trust.
20. Safety: We can organise a Warrant of Fitness (W.O.F) test or servicing of your car for no extra service fee.
21. Security: Our secure storage yard has a locked gate and is fully fenced.
22. Support a small local business that is creating service and employment opportunities for others.
And, last of all:
23. ENJOYMENT: Start your holiday with great service and a friendly smile from one of our team.
For excellent service that you can rely on, go to:
We want to celebrate the unsung heroes who are keeping our country going through lockdown.
Frontline nurse Debra Larsen's life has turned into a "real whirlwind" since the coronavirus outbreak began.
She's been so busy setting up testing centres around the Waikato. and helping them run smoothly that she's barely seen her two teenage daughters.
Do you know a coronavirus lockdown champion who deserves to be recognised? Tell us about them in the comments below.
To read more about Debra's life on the frontline, click here.
Hi neighbours! SOS Business was set up to help local businesses in your community. It means you can buy gift cards from your favourite cafés, restaurants and service providers and then redeem them when they re-open after lockdown.
You can play a special part helping small businesses stay afloat during this time. Spread the word to your friends and family so that we can help as many local businesses as we can.
Thanks for being a great neighbour by being a lifeline for businesses in your community.
PS - in case you were wondering, due to the success of SOS Café, and the number of other service businesses now on the Platform, the team have rebranded to SOS Business – Save Our Small Business!
Some Nelsonians say they are noticing local birdlife more since the coronavirus lockdown. Are you enjoying watching or listening to the birds in your backyard? Is it one of the upsides of the lockdown?