We are temporarily suspending tuition for the remainder of Term 1.
We will not be away for long. During this time we will closely monitor all information and advice provided to us. At this stage, we will reopen on Tuesday 28th April for Term 2. We will be back in action providing your children with the tuition they need to ensure their continued success.
NumberWorks’nWords would like to thank all our loyal families and hard-working staff for your support. Thank you for your understanding and adapting with us during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time.
Keep an eye out for our April activities for you and your family.
Much love and kindness ❤️
Before re-hanging your clean curtains, we recommend you thoroughly wash the inside of your windows and frames with warm soapy water with a small amount of bleach in to get rid of any mould spores that are present, taking care not to splash on your carpet or other soft furnishings.
Mould grows as a result of sun, moisture and dust or dirt so any attempts to minimize these environmental conditions will help.
- Removing the moisture from your windows each morning.
- Curtains can be vacuumed using the round brush attachment to remove dust
- Ensuites can be a major source of moisture in a bedroom, ensure these are well ventilated
- Avoid drying washing inside
- Opening windows for a small amount of time each day to let the moisture out of your home
- Curtains can be spot cleaned using a solution of washing powder and warm water – this will often leave a watermark so spots should be patted dry with a towel, then dried with a hair dryer.
- Please note: “Exit-Mould” & citrus cleaners will most often strip the colour out of your curtain and leave chemicals in the fabric that will cause it to rot
Call us today on 0800 579 0501 to book in for a clean!
Locally trusted gardening/landscaping company Price Smart now provides property maintenance solutions at a price lower than the industry standard.
For more information,
Give us a call at 027 548 9818 Or Visit www.pricesmart.co.nz....
Kia ora Wellington, it's time to dust off that old camera, get out and about and show the rest of your neighbours your favourite, treasured spots in your region. It could be an awesome view, the shy wildlife or even the old buildings that are wanting their stories to be told.
Go ahead, get snapping and illustrate what's beyond your backyard.
Post your photographs in the comments below ⬇