Unfortunately, your local Beaurepaires store is closed during the COVID-19 Alert Level 4 Lockdown.
To see which stores are open or to find out more information, please click the READ MORE button below.
Before re-hanging your clean curtains, we recommend you thoroughly wash the inside of your windows and frames with warm soapy water with a small amount of bleach in to get rid of any mould spores that are present, taking care not to splash on your carpet or other soft furnishings.
Mould grows as a result of sun, moisture and dust or dirt so any attempts to minimize these environmental conditions will help.
- Removing the moisture from your windows each morning.
- Curtains can be vacuumed using the round brush attachment to remove dust
- Ensuites can be a major source of moisture in a bedroom, ensure these are well ventilated
- Avoid drying washing inside
- Opening windows for a small amount of time each day to let the moisture out of your home
- Curtains can be spot cleaned using a solution of washing powder and warm water – this will often leave a watermark so spots should be patted dry with a towel, then dried with a hair dryer.
- Please note: “Exit-Mould” & citrus cleaners will most often strip the colour out of your curtain and leave chemicals in the fabric that will cause it to rot
Call us today on 0800 579 0501 to book in for a clean!
We are installing a new service into the water supply network in the area. This means we have to turn off the supply between 10am to 2pm on Thursday 4 June affecting 16 properties on Cuba Street, Petone. The water will be back on as soon as possible, but we recommend you fill up some containers with water before the time above and avoid running your dishwasher, washing machine etc. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
Locally trusted gardening/landscaping company Price Smart now provides property maintenance solutions at a price lower than the industry standard.
For more information,
Give us a call at 027 548 9818 Or Visit www.pricesmart.co.nz....