Hi neighbours, a large fire on Maungarei seen from across the city on Tuesday night was "very likely" caused by fireworks, Fire and Emergency NZ said, adding that a group of about eight people had been seen acting suspicious in the area prior to the fire. The Tūpuna Maunga Authority is now calling for a total ban on the private sale of fireworks, given it has only been six months since Guy Fawkes night fireworks caused fires on Maungarei and Maungawhau/Mt Eden.
"Only a national ban on the sale of fireworks will prevent them being in the hands of people who continue to put the public and our ancestral heritage at risk," authority chair Paul Majurey said.
Samsung TV for sale
Has a remote control
Not a smart TV but has USB ports etc (so if u have google chrome it will be like a smart TV)
Txt if interested ... (021) 2555815
Will Pay don't expect free.
Thanks in advance.
PM Me please
Kia ora Auckland, it's time to dust off that old camera, get out and about and show the rest of your neighbours your favourite, treasured spots in your region. It could be an awesome view, the shy wildlife or even the old buildings that are wanting their stories to be told.
Go ahead, get snapping and illustrate what's beyond your backyard.
Post your photographs in the comments below ⬇️