This is a crucial time. You might be tempted to leave the house this weekend to enjoy your free time. But it’s incredibly important that you don’t revert back to ‘normal life’.
Remember why we are all taking these extreme measures. Stay home. Save lives. This breaks the chain and stops the virus spreading.
How to break the chain, and protect us all:
STOP THE MOVEMENT
The virus is spread by us. It can’t move by itself. So we all need to avoid moving around as much as possible, eg:
● don't travel to and from baches or second homes
● avoid driving out of your neighbourhood
● don't travel across the country in campervans
● note that DOC has closed all of its campsites and huts.
KEEP EXERCISE LOCAL
There are very few exceptions to staying home, but exercise is one of them. Going for a walk, run or bike ride is good for your mental health. Just remember to:
● stay close to home. Enjoy your neighbourhood, but go no further
● keep it solitary, or only with those you live with
● keep a 2 metre distance from others.
DO SAFE ACTIVITIES ONLY
● Our emergency services need to be fully available to respond to COVID-19 cases. Any search and rescue operation reduces the ability of first responders to help others.
● Do your bit to help them by only undertaking safe activities, and avoiding going into areas where you could get lost or hurt and require their help. Avoid outdoor activities like swimming, surfing, tramping, or boating, hunting or hiking.
AVOID PUBLIC SPACES
● All bars, restaurants, cafes, gyms, cinemas, pools, museums, libraries and playgrounds are closed.
● Avoid places like beaches where people commonly linger, or are unable to maintain a 2 metre distance.
● Don't touch surfaces others may have touched when outdoors, like park benches or playgrounds.
When you return home carefully wash your hands, and any items you took with you outdoors.
Hi Neighbours, It might be raining but the record dry which is depleting Auckland's water supply is not going away in a hurry. Is it "just a dought?": Read the story below:
Calling all SME business owners and leaders!
Email your answers to email@example.com before 5pm, Friday, June 5. We will respond with our Ts&Cs.
1. What HR activity is keeping you up at night? What takes your time that you wish someone else could do for you?
2. What People & Culture project was planned for 2020 that is now on hold because of COVID-19?
3. What impact is COVID-19 having on your people? How would you ideally like to be able to support them through this time?
If you know you need help with your HR, but don’t know where you should start, check out our website www.thepeopleplace.co.nz...
There are vouchers to be won:
· $3,000 for a new client
· $500 for the first 8 eligible entries from new clients
Remember, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, Friday, June 5, to be eligible to win!
Brand New took out of bag,it's on a Queen bed to show. $25