Dear concerned citizen,
We must now all stay home. Because that’s how we’ll stop the virus.
Level 4 measures will likely be in place for a number of weeks.
Don’t worry. During that time you will still be able to access all the essentials you need, including medicine, food, and other home supplies.
ALL THE TIME, NO EXCEPTIONS
It’s incredibly important that we all follow the Level 4 plan, all the time. No exceptions. Because doing so will save lives.
A CHALLENGE FOR EVERYONE
We realise these are big changes. But these are challenging times.
If we don't all stay home, the whole country will need Level 4 restrictions for longer.
SUPPORT OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE PEOPLE
We owe it to the essential services. Our nurses, doctors and everyone else on the frontline. They’re working tirelessly to save lives. We should all do everything in our power to help them do this.
Thank you to each and every person, for doing their bit.
While you’re staying at home:
• Don’t let physical distance stop you staying connected. Keep in touch with people using video calls, phone calls, chat and texting.
• If you know people who are living alone, vulnerable, or separated from their loved ones, regularly check-in with them.
• Continue to practice good hygiene – wash your hands with soap. Then dry.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
• Regularly clean surfaces in your home with disinfectant.
• Keep up regular physical exercise, and get some fresh air when possible. It’s good so long as this is solitary, or only with those you live with.
If you need advice, support or help, try reaching out to friends, family, whānau or workmates.
WE'RE UPDATING INFORMATION CONSTANTLY
For all the latest advice, including answers to your health and financial questions, go to Covid19.govt.nz.
And remember: what you do now, will help protect all of us.
I need a plastic cap for my guttering and can't get one from the shops, so wondering if anyone could print me a new one - happy to pay
This is a fishtail palm just dug up. $10. Beautiful palm but they do get very big eventually. Collection is st Heliers.
Jacques Robinson suffered from obesity until taking on vegan diet helped him drop 90kgs.