Draw or paint an A3 or A4 picture themed "Back to Nature".
Bring your work to St Heliers Library by Thursday 12 March 2020
One entry per child. 5-6 years. 7-8 years, 9-10 years, 11-12yrs.
Prize Giving Saturday 8 March 12.00pm
Entries will be on display at the Library.
We bring your garden and outdoor living to life:
* Gardening works * Landscaping * Plantation * Irrigation Networks
* Tree care & Tree felling * Hedge trimming
* Timber fences and decking * Decking sanding & staining
* Water-blasting & House wash
* Floor Paint * Artificial Turf (Grass)
* Garden staging
* Home Renovation
Please call or text for a FREE consultation, a FREE quote, or a job to be done.
021 57 57 79
Brandnew. Pick up Remuera
Hey neighbours, how do you feel about the changes to building consent rules for low-risk home projects?
The government says the change will save homeowners time and money, but pro builder and The Block NZ foreman Peter Wolfkamp, is advising caution if you're planning a DIY sleep-out or office. Find out why, here.