The five most important things to look for before your Dental Appointment are:-
1. Experience if the Dentist:- Dr Lisa Fernandes has over 22 years of experience as a Dentist previously practiced at Mt Roskill and Henderson since 2001. Our Dental Assistants have around a decade of caring, friendly and professional experience with Dr Lisa.
2. Hygiene and Sanitization: This is a very important factor and our clinic can be proud of maintaining the highest standards with the latest sterilization equipment.
3. Relaxed atmosphere:- We have converted an entire home only into a full fledged Dental clinic a calm relaxed waiting room area with a Television, toys for kids, fenced patio area for them to run around, plenty of free on street parking outside the clinic and bus stop around 30 meters from the clinic door.
4. Prices:- While we will never compromise on quality, our prices are very reasonable and currently until the end of November we are running a Free Initial consultation with quote and 20% of all treatments including X Rays.
5. Services:- Free WINZ Quote, Free ACC consultation, Free for children under 18 years
( Kids under 12 may require a referral letter ).
To confirm all of the above from patients themselves check out our reviews on our website www.lakepanoramadental.co.nz... or our facebook page -lakepanoramadental and the pictures attached.
We are open Mondays to Saturdays call 09 2186000 or text 0211363444
All of the above only at Lake Panorama Dental -22 Lake Panorama Drive Henderson Heights.
Looking for the perfect Summer recipe?
This vibrant crunchy salad makes for a perfect side or healthy light lunch.
50 g Almonds
1 splash Vegetable oil
½ tsp Flaky sea salt
½ tsp Sugar
200 g Green beans, tips removed
1 Granny Smith apple
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
½ cup Mayonnaise
1 Spring onion, 2 if small
Read the full recipe on the link below.
Right now I am really over commuting around Dorkland(aka Auckland). The traffic congestion is just far too much.
I am going to give lower Albert Street a name change. Much along the lines of that movie Nightmare on Elm Street I am thinking much of Albert Street should be renamed Nightmare on Albert Street.
To have the NX1 and the other Shore buses converging on an area with ONLY ONE lane is ridiculous.
I use public transport in the evening to get from my place of work, on the Shore, back to New Lynn. Lower Albert Street especially from say the Shakespeare Tavern to Quay Street is pathetic now.
The awful thing is alot businesses and people using Albert Street are probably fed up to the back teeth with all the delays etc. It's like the so-called CRL is being dragged out too bloody long for many. And we have been told it could go on for another 5 bloody years. How many businesses along Albert Street in particular will go under whilst all that mess is going on????!!!!
The mess that the Auckland CBD has become is off-putting to anyone who thinks a good outing for the day is to go into the Auckland CBD.
There was a post a week or so ago,someone advertising a shop round newlynn area selling soaps,toiletries,gift sets $5 etc,round Clark st? Anybody know ware it is?