I read in the news tonight that Auckland’s water usage has increased since the lockdown, and we are going to face mandatory water restrictions if we don’t curb our usage.
Water usage this week:
• Sunday: 464 million litres
• Monday: 466 million litres
• Tuesday: 485 million litres
• Wednesday: 480 million litres
Watercare's advice to Aucklanders
• Keep washing your hands regularly
• Keep your showers short: 4 minutes or less
• Only run your dishwasher or washing machine when they're full
• Don't wash the car or water the garden
• Don't waterblast the house or driveway
Do you have a vehicle that is taking up space and becoming an eyesore? At AAA Auto Parts we dismantle and wreck cars. We will pay top cash whether your car is dead or alive!
* $300 - $3000 for small cars
* $700 - $10,000 for 4x4 utes, vans, 4WD, trucks and buses
* Same day removal
* Free quotes over the phone
We will beat any prices in the market by 10%.
Support your local business.
Give us a call on ** 0800 50 00 01 ** and we will be happy to have a chat.
Keen to support your community and whānau?
Enjoy diverse and challenging work?
Are you a recent graduate or about to graduate?
It’s a time of unprecedented change with Covid-19 so we are looking for graduates from all degree backgrounds who truly want to make a difference to New Zealand and New Zealanders.
The GovTechTalent graduate programme in Wellington gives you the opportunity to change things for the better, while also shaping your own career path so don’t get left behind - apply for GovTechTalent today!
In response to the severe water shortages, we are encouraging Aucklanders to install rainwater tanks at home by scrapping resource consent fees.