What does one require to know before a Dental appointment with a Dentist:-
1. Experience- Dr Lisa Fernandes has over 20 years of experience having treated thousands of patients till date.
2. Cost- Yes, cost is a very important factor hence we are having until the 30.11.2019 free dental check up/consultation and 20% of all Dental Treatments . We also provide Free ACC consultation, Free WINZ quotes and Free for children under 18 years of age.
3. Pain - With the experience of Dr Lisa and our friendly team, you will be made to feel very comfortable before and during your appointment.
4. Atmosphere. Our Dental clinic environment is unique, the waiting area is very similar to your home, it is actually a home converted entirely and exclusively into a Dental Clinic. The ambience of a home and the tranquility of Lake Panorama in the surroundings makes one feel very relaxed and calm before their appointment. Parking is immense and freely available.
5.Payment Options- We accept Efptos, Visa, MasterCard, Q card, Q Mastercard, no interest, no repayment up to 12 months ( you have to be qualified by Q card for this) and also a provider for Southern Cross Insurance.
6. Hygiene- Yes this is extremely important when visiting a Dentist. One would always prefer to eat in a restaurant where one can be assured of hygiene than in one which is cheaper and less hygienic. Our clinic maintains very high hygiene standards and will always continue to do so.
To check out all of the above , call us on 09 2186000 or text for any queries or appointment to 0211363444. We are open Mondays to Saturdays.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our old existing patients who have come from near and far, some as far as Hamilton and also each and every one of our new patients who have come from near and far and have provided excellent feedback. Thank you very much, we will continue to serve your Dental needs.
Your Dental Health does matter to you and to us.
Looking for the perfect Summer recipe?
This vibrant crunchy salad makes for a perfect side or healthy light lunch.
50 g Almonds
1 splash Vegetable oil
½ tsp Flaky sea salt
½ tsp Sugar
200 g Green beans, tips removed
1 Granny Smith apple
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
½ cup Mayonnaise
1 Spring onion, 2 if small
Read the full recipe on the link below.
Money is something that surrounds us all day, and every day yet remains a sensitive subject for most people.
Talking about money can be difficult, especially if it is a subject of pain rather than joy for you.
Join Conscious Action alongside Alejandra R as we host a conversation about your relationship with money, your mindset and how to transform it so money won't be a factor stopping you from what you want to achieve and the person you want to become.
Connect with like-minded people and open your mind to experience the abundance mindset and get actionable steps you can incorporate to your daily routine.
Conscious Action events are a space to connect with like-minded people, collaborate to come up with inspiring ideas, and celebrate what we are already contributing to the collective.
Register here: www.facebook.com...
Tuesday 10 December 6:30pm at The Workshop Auckland (37d Crummer road).
There was a post a week or so ago,someone advertising a shop round newlynn area selling soaps,toiletries,gift sets $5 etc,round Clark st? Anybody know ware it is?