I read in the news tonight that Auckland’s water usage has increased since the lockdown, and we are going to face mandatory water restrictions if we don’t curb our usage.
Water usage this week:
• Sunday: 464 million litres
• Monday: 466 million litres
• Tuesday: 485 million litres
• Wednesday: 480 million litres
Watercare's advice to Aucklanders
• Keep washing your hands regularly
• Keep your showers short: 4 minutes or less
• Only run your dishwasher or washing machine when they're full
• Don't wash the car or water the garden
• Don't waterblast the house or driveway
Wilson working from home...
One Room a Week...