The pic attached was a screen grab from Stuff. I have attached all the links that are in the pic and are as follows:
1. Full coverage: www.stuff.co.nz...
2. Sign up for the daily coronavirus newsletter: my.stuff.co.nz...
3. Latest on NZ cases:
4. How do I self-isolate?: www.stuff.co.nz.../120287143/coronavirus-everything-you-need-to-know-about-selfisolation
5. What are my rights at work?: www.stuff.co.nz.../120289125/what-does-the-coronavirus-mean-for-my-job
6. Get coronavirus updates on Facebook: www.facebook.com...
7. Official Government covid-19 page: covid19.govt.nz...
The original article of where these links were found: www.stuff.co.nz.../120421918/coronavirus-govt-cancels-events-with-more-than-100-people-here-is-what-you-need-to-know
Hi Neighbours, It might be raining but the record dry which is depleting Auckland's water supply is not going away in a hurry. Is it "just a dought?": Read the story below:
It was a pitch-black, two-second encounter with this amazing cephalopod that gave 14-year-old Aucklander, Cruz Erdmann an opportunity to capture the captivating winning shot of a bigfin squid illuminating the inky blackness of the ocean.
Cruz took out the Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year category, being chosen from nearly 50,000 entries from 92 counties, honoured by the longest-running nature photography exhibition in the world! We spoke to this young creative on his incredible achievement.
As the Museum is now open, come and see all of the stunning images from the exhibition, extended for a limited time.