The five most important points to look for before your Dental Appointment are:-
1. Experience if the Dentist:- Dr Lisa Fernandes has over 22 years of experience as a Dentist previously practiced at Mt Roskill and Henderson since 2001. Our Dental Assistants have around a decade of caring, friendly and professional experience with Dr Lisa.
2. Hygiene and Sanitization: This is a very important factor and our clinic can be proud of maintaining the highest standards with the latest sterilization equipment.
3. Relaxed atmosphere:- We have converted an entire home only into a full fledged Dental clinic a calm relaxed waiting room area with a Television, toys for kids, fenced patio area for them to run around, plenty of free on street parking outside the clinic and bus stop around 30 meters from the clinic door.
4. Prices:- While we will never compromise on quality, our prices are very reasonable and currently until the end of November we are running a Free Initial consultation with quote and 20% of all treatments including X Rays.
5. Services:- Free WINZ Quote, Free ACC consultation, Free for children under 18 years
( Kids under 12 may require a referral letter ).
To confirm all of the above from patients themselves check out our reviews on our website www.lakepanoramadental.co.nz... or our facebook page -lakepanoramadental and the pictures attached.
We are open Mondays to Saturdays call 09 2186000 or text 0211363444
All of the above only at Lake Panorama Dental -22 Lake Panorama Drive Henderson Heights.
Bald eagles, a Weddell seal, a gentoo penguin, a three-toed sloth, a grey whale and a curious racoon are just some of the many animals featured in The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition, opening on Friday at Auckland Museum.
This week, visitors to the Museum will get their first opportunity to immerse themselves in some of the most vibrant, fascinating images collected this year of the vast and varied nature of life on Earth. The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition is the world’s most prestigious international nature photography exhibition, direct from London's Natural History Museum.
The longest-running nature photography exhibition in the world, it is known for inspiring curiosity and wonder, while also reminding us of the fragility of our planet and our responsibility to protect it.
Among those featured is the work of 14-year-old Aucklander, Cruz Erdmann, who won the title of Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year for his snap of a bigfin squid illuminating the inky blackness of the ocean.
Don't miss your chance to see up close the images that have got the whole world talking. The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition is free with Museum entry.
SPCA Doggy Daycare is here to help! 🐕🐩🐕🦺
Located at our brand new centre in Hobsonville, SPCA Doggy Daycare combines state-of-the-art, purpose-built facilities with the expertise and care of our SPCA canine carers to create the ideal home away from home for dogs and puppies of all shapes and sizes!
We are proud to provide a safe and loving environment where all dogs can thrive and have fun, while you have the peace of mind that they are being given the best of care.
With a carefully crafted timetable, your pup will have time for play, relaxation and socialization, all while being constantly supervised!
All proceeds go towards helping SPCA animals find loving forever homes 💖
SPCA Doggy Daycare is open Mon-Fri 7am-6.30pm, with plenty of parking for easy pick-up and drop-off!
To find out more, contact our staff on 09 869 6700 or at email@example.com 🐶
Hi neighbours, warm waters around Auckland are attracting tiny jellyfish towards our shores, causing some people to break out in a rash. Have you been affected by these jellyfish this summer?
Please comment NFP if you do not want your comments published.
(Generic photo used)