A new design for the Westhaven to Akoranga Drive portion of the Northern Pathway (formally SkyPath and SeaPath) is now open for public feedback until Sunday 19 April. Due to the COVID-19 situation, NZTA are not holding any public sessions and instead all feedback is being collected online.
Significant changes since the previous proposed design include:
* The connection at Princes Street (under the Harbour Bridge) has changed and it is now proposed that several houses and one pohutukawa tree are to be removed.
* The connection at Sulphur Beach Reserve has changed. There will be a connection into the carpark, but the route will no longer go through the carpark and under the motorway.
* A new bridge over the motorway is proposed to reach Stafford Park, avoiding the Northcote Point motorway off-ramp. The Tennyson Street underpass will also be upgraded.
* New bridges and underpasses are proposed to avoid the Onewa Rd off- and on-ramps, with a new spur to connect to the bottom of Onewa Road & Onepoto Domain.
* A new crossing at Akoranga Drive.
The online feedback form and further information can be found here:
or email the NZTA project team at: email@example.com
The Sands in Browns Bay is holding by-appointment open homes on Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th of June.
Join one of the carefully controlled viewings, and you’ll discover how Oceania have reinvented rest home living with our luxury Care Suites, providing Rest Home and Hospital care.
Situated on the stunning shores of Browns Bay, our modern and well-equipped Care Suites offer personalised care to support your needs, with all the comforts of home. Complete with a cosy living area, stylish kitchenette and modern ensuite, you’ll have plenty of space for all your treasured possessions.
To register for a tour at either 10.30am, 1.30pm or 3pm call us on 0800 333 688 today.
No referral required.
The Sands - 9 Bayview Road, Browns Bay
Kia ora Auckland, it's time to dust off that old camera, get out and about and show the rest of your neighbours your favourite, treasured spots in your region. It could be an awesome view, the shy wildlife or even the old buildings that are wanting their stories to be told.
Go ahead, get snapping and illustrate what's beyond your backyard.
Post your photographs in the comments below ⬇️
Hi Neighbours, It might be raining but the record dry which is depleting Auckland's water supply is not going away in a hurry. Is it "just a dought?": Read the story below: