Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
Lovely & large, this substantial two storey home is presented in excellent condition, in fact it still looks like the day it was completed! The home sits on a sunny, gently sloping section in one of the better parts of town, a short walk to primary & secondary schools.
• Most of the living is downstairs, with the heart of the home a spacious, sunny family room, dining area & superb kitchen.
• Alongside, a second lounge can be shut off from the main living area, ideal for noisy children!
• Private rear patio leading out from the dining area for entertaining family & friends.
• Double garage with internal access & laundry, a handy single bedroom or office & guest toilet make this very easy living.
• Upstairs, 3 double bedrooms & a huge master bedroom with nicely tiled ensuite & walk-in wardrobe. A lovely family bathroom completes this level.
• Fully insulated, with heat pump & underfloor heating to ensure maximum cosiness in winter & cool conditions during summer.
A perfect family home in a very popular country town, within commuting distance of Central Auckland & even closer once the new motorways are completed. Call Ashleigh now to view!
We’re very proud of our lovely little town, if you would like to know more, please visit www.wellsford.co.nz.... Information on the planned motorway extension to Wellsford can be found here; www.nzta.govt.nz... and for information on the vineyards, markets and glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (15 to 30 minutes’ drive), please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz....