About this property
Forget daily commuting and walk from home to work, New World supermarket, shops and cafes. This one bedroom apartment in the St Pauls Apartments will allow you to do just that.
Ideal for investors: tenants just love this complex.
Parents with kids enrolled at Victoria University should give this apartment serious consideration, as it's only a 4 minute walk from the Pipitea campus.
- Open plan lounge, dining, kitchen
- Double bedroom with large wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower
- Storage locker in the basement
- Small patio*, private access through its own gate
- Double glazed brand new windows from floor to ceiling
- Recently painted and re-carpeted, brand new curtains are a bonus
- NBS rating 80%
- Sold partially furnished (bed, dining table, chest of draws, whiteware etc)
- Walking distances to Parliament, government department buildings, railway station, Lambton Quay, cafes, shops, Thorndon New World, Botanic Gardens.
*Patio is included in floor area
The complex is currently under remediation (due for completion mid 2020), however, the work on the Aitken block where this apartment is located, has been completed. The property has excellent potential for capital growth once the entire project is finished.