About this property
Superbly positioned and gorgeously renovated, this character-packed family villa represents a wonderful opportunity for buyers to establish themselves in an ever-popular location!
- Four double bedrooms (two upstairs, two downstairs – all with built in wardrobes)
- Beautiful galley kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances, and timber flooring
- Modern bathroom including double shower, bath, and separate toilet for convenience
- Two spacious living areas with heat pump and log burner for added comfort
- Bonus features; sun-drenched reading room with views over Rugby Park, an abundance of storage, and dedicated laundry room
- Fully fenced outdoor entertaining area with sheltered deck
- Near new double garaging (6 x 6.5m) with attic storage space, and off-street parking
- Extensive upgrades including; fully repainted inside and out, new drapes and blinds, near new driveway, fibre broadband, and more!
Conveniently located with Meshino’s Café, and other handy amenities all within walking distance – this charming home is about to undergo a change of ownership, and prospective purchasers are advised to act swiftly. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Deadline Sale: 5:00pm, 30 Oct 2019 (unless sold prior)
Open Home times as above, or please contact Tina Briggs on 021 152 2222 to arrange a viewing!
Thinking of selling? Do YOU want results?
Call Tina on 021 152 2222 for a complimentary, no obligation, market appraisal!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/