Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Iconic Waiheke Property with rare business and functionality options.
- Originally built as a language school. This property has 2 cabins on site.
- Great cosy feel in both Summer and Winter. Full of timber joinery and character!
- Amazingly peaceful valley setting.
- Very large, private grounds which currently house 2 alpacas. Large fenced off lawn. About 150 fruit trees.
- Extensive numbers of native trees and birds. All day song from the Tuis and lovely night calls from Morepork.
- Dwellings can be split between 'Main House' (with independent living spaces + 2-3 bedrooms) and 'Guesthouse' (with independent living spaces and 3 bedrooms). Currently the Guesthouse is used for holiday accommodation. Both areas can be made one by opening connecting doors. Thereby forming one large dwelling with an East and West wing.
- Very well constructed dwellings circa early 1980's. Renovated and extended around 2001 costing $100k.
- Repainted both inside and out within the last 2 years.
- Main house gets all day sun and excellent light. Lots of north facing windows and bi-fold doors etc... very sheltered from wind.
- Very well insulated. Wood burning fire used maybe 6-7 times per year. Eco-heating (electric) in guesthouse and some bedrooms.
- Very large hardwood deck area (approx 100 sqm) which is partially covered and has built in seating.
- Built in spa pool.
- Timber flooring for ease of maintenance with some bedrooms carpeted.
***There are 2 businesses available which can be from the premises - earning about $100,000 per year combined. Drop that corporate gig***
1.) Guesthouse accommodation business. (including all furniture, linen and assets required to run accom business). Also excellent online and social media presence.