Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Neighbourly staff, associated agencies and companies, and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age, have a current Neighbourly account, and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is announced for your entry to be valid.
2. Entry: The competition is open to any new and existing verified Neighbourly members (https://www.neighbourly.co.nz/help/category/9) who enter by logging into their Neighbourly account and posts to a noticeboard (photo, recommendation, Buy/Sell), replies to another members post or any of the other actions described on https://www.neighbourly.co.nz/help/category/4 (each an “Interaction”)between Monday 18 November 2019 and 11.59pm Sunday 19 January 2020 (Promotion Period). Each eligible Interaction will receive one entry into the draw.
3 . Prizes: The following prizes are available:
1x Grand Prize. The Grand prize consists of an exclusive concert only accessible to verified Neighbourly members in the winning Neighbourhood. Provided, however, that (i) such performance shall be subject to the Promoter and the Performer’s approval regarding all aspects (e.g., time, date, location, number of attendees), (ii) such performance can be reasonably scheduled around the touring schedule of the Performer and (iii) such performance must take place within [insert time], if at all. Any transportation and lodging will not be provided. All taxes on or connected with the Grand Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
100 x Ticket Prizes of:
20 x double passes to Six60 at Hutt Recreation Ground, 25 January 2020. No travel or accommodation is included in the Prize. The Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to redeeming the Prize.
20 x double passes to Six60 at TSB Bowl of Brookland, 1 February 2020. No travel or accommodation is included in the Prize. The Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to redeeming the Prize.
20 x double passes to Six60 at Mystery Creek Events Centre, 8 February 2020. No travel or accommodation is included in the Prize. The Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to redeeming the Prize.
20 x double passes to Six60 at Semenoff Stadium, 15 February 2020. No travel or accommodation is included in the Prize. The Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to redeeming the Prize.
20 x double passes to Six60 at Forsyth Barr Stadium, 7 March 2020. No travel or accommodation is included in the Prize. The Winner will be responsible for all other expenses related to redeeming the Prize.
4. Prize draw:
Grand Prize: The winner of the Grand Prize will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by a panel of judges. The winners must have a current Neighbourly account at the time of the prize draw.
All other Prizes: Each winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period
Each entrant is only eligible to win one Prize.
5. Contacting the Winner: The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone on Tuesday 21 January 2020. If the chosen winners cannot be contacted or does not respond to communications they will forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn on Thursday 23 January 2020.
The promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
6. Prize Terms and Conditions: Each Winner and the person nominated by the Winner to use the Prize must comply with all terms and conditions for use and redemption of the Prize, including terms and conditions of the venue and performer, and any health and safety policies or requirements.
7. Delivery: Where applicable, Prizes will be delivered to the winner/s through email and/or mail. The winner will need to confirm the address they wish their Prize to be sent to when claiming it, and the name of the individuals redeeming the Prize.
8. No correspondence: The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Not transferable: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be sold. When contacted the Winner must nominate the individuals that will redeem the Ticket Prize (i.e. attend the performance); those names will be printed on the tickets. If a Ticket Prize is onsold, the Ticket will be cancelled without any compensation and the bearer of the Ticket will be refused admission.
10. No liability: The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
11. Information: Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrants' names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation.
12. Promoter: The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
13. Social Terms: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook, instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
14. All terms of this promotion can be amended, altered or cancelled at any time by the promoter.