Posting from your organisational profile is an easy way to connect with your neighbours, share local information and remind them of the great work you do in the community.
To post a message using your computer
- Login to your personal Neighbourly account and ensure you are switched to your organisation profile
- Click in the white box that reads POST A MESSAGE, EVENT, POLL OR URGENT ALERT
- Choose the neighbourhoods you’d like to post to. This may be ALL NEIGHBOURHOODS, or you could PICK NEIGHBOURHOODS to target your message.
- Add a subject
- Enter your message
- Select a posting category
- Upload an image or document if you wish to. Posts with images grab more attention.
- Click the POST button
This message will be posted instantly and you'll be able to see it on the organisation's main page or under My Posts. If you want to schedule your message to be posted in the future, learn how to schedule posts here.