As with all social media, the best time to make a post is when you have something important and valuable to say.
Straight advertisements posted more than a couple of times a week can damage your brand, as your Neighbourly community will prefer messages that are useful and local.
Please note that Neighbourly reserves the right to limit posts from any business to one per week (see the Neighbourly Business Fair Use Policy).
Here are a few post ideas to get you started:
- An exclusive offer just for Neighbourly members eg buy one coffee, get one free
- Share some useful tips on a topic your business specialises in
- Make a recommendation for another great local business
- Share a situation vacant
- Ask your neighbours for their opinion on a new logo or a topic impacting on your business
- Share an important community safety message
- Profile members of your team so neighbours can get to know those working in their community better
- Run a giveaway
- Invite members to sign up to your monthly newsletter
- An award you've won - share your success with your neighbours!
If in doubt, the Neighbourly team is always happy to give you some advice on your post and how to get the best out of the business platform. Feel free to contact us.