A screenshot is an image of the display on your computer screen. If you're having a bit of trouble with something on Neighbourly, sending the Neighbourly team a screenshot is a good idea so that we can get a better understanding of the issue you're having.
To take a computer screenshot if you are a Windows user
- On the screen you want to capture, simply hold down Ctrl and Print Screen at the same time then release both keys - this action has taken a virtual photo of the screen (a screenshot)
- You then need to "Paste" this screenshot into a document, this could be Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Word.
- Open up a new email and attach this document using the paperclip button.
- Send us an email with the image to email@example.com
To take a computer screenshot if you are a Mac user (OSX user)
- On the screen you want to capture, hold down Command and Shift, then press 3
- The screenshot will appear as a picture file on your desktop
- Send us an email with the image attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
To take a phone screenshot if you are an Iphone user
- Go to the screen you would like to capture
- Press and hold the Power button on the right side of your phone and click the front Home button at the exact same time.
- Send us an e-mail with the image attached to email@example.com